Women by nature love to wear dresses such as cocktails and long-gowns dresses. They dream that someday they could able to wear those dresses attractively and with confidence. In reality, in 100% of women existing in this world, 60% don’t have enough courage and confidence in wearing dresses and 40% of these women have great confidence in wearing dresses. In conclusion, women with low confidence in wearing dresses are greater (>) than those women who are confident enough in wearing dresses. This is because there are lots of doubts, questions and hesitations to their selves.
Some of them have low self-esteem thinking that they are not fitted to wear dresses, discriminating their skin-complexion and height. This is the result of comparing yourself to others. Comparing yourself to others will not give you encouragement but discouragement. Don’t see all things negatively instead see it positively. Try to explore and know yourself well before jumping to a negative conclusion. FYI, there are easy ways and tips on how to wear your long-gown dress confidently and attractively without trying too hard to look elegantly.
Tips in wearing long- gown dress attractively.
- Know your body figure – It is very important that you know your vital statistics because this is your reference in finding the right gown that will fit in your body.
- Skin Complexion – After knowing your vital stats, you should identify your skin complexion. Knowing your skin complexion will give you an idea on what color of a long-gown dress will complement in your skin.
- Choosing Colors – Now that you already know your skin-complexion, next step is to choose the perfect color that will complement with your skin. For a fair complexion, any colors will do and for the black beauty avoid choosing dark and super light colors.
- Proper design – It is necessary to choose proper designs of the gowns that you will wear. Also, see to it that the design of the gown you will be wearing will fit to the type of occasion. This is to avoid inappropriateness.
- Hair Style and Make-up – These two tips are helpful in enhancing your beauty. To know the right hair style you should know the shape of your face. In putting make-up you must consider what time is the celebration. For daytime light make up is best and in night-time dark make-up will do.
- Walk properly – One way for you to look great in your long-gown dress is to have a proper walk. If you walk with confidence, then surely you will look great.
- Smile – is one of the women’s best assets. So make it sure that you smile.
- Stand up straight – This is the proper gesture to have in wearing long-gowns. The reason for this is that it will help your height be recognized. If you are tall then definitely many will see and find you more attractive. For short women, don’t be discouraged. Stand up straight because this will helps in enhancing your height.
- Confidence – The most important attitude that you should always remember. If you will build confidence there’s no reason for you to be ashamed in wearing those lovely long-gowns.
Here are some images of the Hollywood actresses who wear their long-gown attractively and with confidence.